Sunday, May 9, 2010

did you all hear that sound? yeah, that was me falling on my face *splat*.


yeah- just got the text message (a long one) that included "ur friend."

Oh well, I had no business trying to play with a 24 year old anyway.

So I have decided to return to the thinking about thinking about dating stage. I'm also considering shaving my head and joining a Buddhist monastery; I like that option the best.

My ego is bruised but I took the shot at least.

I love all of you. Thank you for joining me on my journey to middle school; I now remember why I hated it. If I try to behave this way again, I hope at least one of you will smack me over the head.

Thank you for your love and support,
Cougar Smurf

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

[editor’s note: friendship with Jason survived this temporary craziness unscathed.]

No comments:

Post a Comment