Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fasten your seatbelts boys, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

To my dear, dear friends,

I am grateful beyond words for the love and support you have given me during this time of trial I have been experiencing. And I thank you in advance for what is about to come.

As many of you know, I have been in the pre-thinking about thinking about maybe dating phase for a couple of months. Uncertain of how long this phase should or would take, I just flowed along, as I usually do.

So here comes the reason I write- There is this boy (it always begins with a boy.) I believe I have mentioned Jason to almost all of you. And I know you have seen him- he is the cute blonde haired, blue eyed boy (yes, yes I play to type!) that appears in my pictures from fall semester.

ok- so I met him the very first week of classes and he caught my eye but I thought he was too young to actually consider (not age appropriate.) We always get along famously, and did I mention he is cute?

So, as it turns out he just makes the cut for age appropriate (14 years- which is less than the well established guidelines of 15 years). He is smart, and kind and kinda dotes on me (in a very appropriate kinda way.)

So, last night I was at game night at my friend Mark's place and it turns out that Jason is Mark's roommate. So it was all good and fun and all that and at the end of the evening after some folks had left and we were just chillin, he sat on the couch right next to me and was sending off the typical, 'I like you so I'll playfully tap your leg when you say something funny' kind of signals. At this point he thinks I am married, so it was well within respectable boundaries- how many times can I use 'appropriate' in one letter? And then the subject of nature of my marriage came up, so I told them (the few folks still hanging) the whole story.

So then it becomes apparent to me (I hope? Could I have imagined it?) that Jason now realizes that I might actually be available. When we hugged goodnight, I realized that he has a smokin' hot, solid body!

So, he is way too young to marry. And I **refuse** to marry the first guy I date this time. (I'm gonna come up with all new mistakes for the next time.) But he is kind, and I think would be really gentle with my fragile ego and heart. and did I mention the smokin hot body?? The one I have been thinking about all day? I actually have feelings (read: horniness) stirring for the first time in almost two years.

So it is either this, or I take a vow of celibacy and become a 'Bride of Christ' and live happily ever after with my cats. Either plan works for me.

::ducks and prepares for reaction::
what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment